Wednesday, September 30, 2009

For those who've asked....

Here are some pictures of our new abode!

Above : The kitchen. The cabinets are a nice blue on the outside and a fabulous pale yellow on the inside. The curtain over the window is a bit scary (Lime green with a beach theme) but hey, I can't have everything now can I?

Above : I love the open shelving! I decided to only take three of my vintage Pyrex mixing bowls out of their boxes. We're only going to be here for the winter and I don't want to have to pack too much the next time around. Aren't my vintage tin canisters and breadbox fabulous?! Their my favorite tins, I also have a tiny one that matches that's not in the picture.

Above : The living room with the dining table in the background. The table and chairs as well as the large blanket covered chair were already here when we moved in as was the tall floor lamp sans lampshade (the lampshade is mine). This picture was taken from my desk which is facing the living room so that I can enjoy the incredible view.

Above : The blanket covered chair in the living room which has been deemed the dog's chair.

I haven't really done much with the bedrooms which is why I'm not going to bother showing them. So there you have it, our little winter retreat :)

No comments: