Tuesday, June 9, 2009

A New Hole Added

This is what I did to myself this past weekend. The earring in now is only temporary. It's long like that to allow for swelling. Once it's healed I'll get a shorter more normal looking one. While it did hurt quite a bit, it wasn't nearly as bad as I thought it would be and I took it like a champ :). Why do I like piercings? In all honesty I really don't know. Whenever I see people with piercings and tattoos I can't help but think they look especially beautiful. Maybe it's the artist in me. And as weird as it may sound, I happen to enjoy having a large sharp needle jabbed through my skin. I know, I have issues LOL! But there are many parts of my body that I would never ever pierce. Personally I prefer the ones that are located in places that will be seen, nothing too weird here :). I had this done at Adrenaline on Granville Street downtown Vancouver BC Canada.

No comments: