Friday, January 2, 2009

New Years Bring an End to Old Tears


Well another year has started and I'm hoping things will be looking up for my little family and myself this time around. Last year was a tough year, big moves, emotional times and alot of heartbreak but as I always do, I'm putting the past behind me and moving on. Alot happened that because of it's personal and stressful nature I decided against sharing it with blogland but let's just say that my life is about as dramatic as a life could possibly get, LOL! Here's to a fresh start!

1 comment:

linda said...

I recently came accross your blog and have been reading along. I thought I would leave my first comment. I dont know what to say except that I have enjoyed reading. Nice blog. I will keep visiting this blog very often.


Joyce

http://www.videophonesguide.com