Thursday, October 30, 2008

Puppy Love and Bingley Updates

As you can see by the picture, Mr. Bingley fits in just nicely! I feel very lucky to have found another Chihuahua that get's along with Liam and Boo so well. When Griffin passed away I was certain I'd never be able to find another Chihuahua that would do so well with Liam but apparently I was wrong because Liam and Mr. Bingley have become good friends and seem to really enjoy each others company. Bingley is such a sweet little guy, so cuddley and affectionate. He's also my little shadow, he follows me everywhere I go. And he's become such a well behaved little guy! He rarely has any accidents now and happily goes outside to do his business. Yes, I really do love this newish addition to my family, he's such a doll!

1 comment:

Twyla and Lindsey said...

I'm so happy for you. He looks like a sweetie. Twyla