Thursday, October 30, 2008

Halloween is Scary to Me!

This is the very first year I will be celebrating Halloween and I can't say I'm not a little nervous! I've been warned by others that this area gets hoards of kids. I'm absolutely terrified that I'm going to run out of candy! I really have no clue how to go about the whole Halloween experience, do I just let the kids grab the candy out of a bowl themselves or do I hand it to them so they don't overdo it and grab too much? One nice elderly man I was talking to at Walmart the other day told me that last year he had kids making requests! Some kids asked for soda pop but he wasn't handing out soda pop and they left empty handed! Can you imagine!? What is wrong with kids these days? If I had been allowed to celebrate Halloween when I was a kid I would have been perfectly happy with whatever I was given. Now of course I'll probably wind up with nothing but the scary mean kids knocking on my door LOL! I can't wait till Liam is just a tad bit older and we can take him trick or treating, such fun it will be! And I guarantee you I will teach my boy to be grateful for whatever he may get and to always say thank you :)

These photos were taken a little while ago as the sun was going down in my backyard.





3 comments:

GardenGoose said...

very pretty fall colors.

Anna Harris said...

Hey there :) Beautiful Photo's
Why is this your first year doing Halloween? How is Mr B?

Lobster and swan said...

Amazing colours. I love these photos.