Tuesday, June 10, 2008

Many Pictures and Some Thoughts

These are some of my latest creations. I put these little collages together on 4x4" canvas. I was planning on keeping them but decided to stick them on Etsy at the last moment. They're in the shop here. They all have some vintage pretties on them including a piece of fabric from the 1800's (it's on the pink collage).

Isn't this house gorgeous!? My husband, son, 2 Chihuahuas and I all went for a long walk yesterday around my parent's town. Oxford is chalk full of beautiful old houses. The weather was hot and we had such a nice time! Liam walked along holding my hand so well. He's getting very good at walking on his own and boy does he sure love his new found freedom! Of course he still loves being carried around too though :)



No comments: