Sunday, April 27, 2008

Last Post Till I'm in Nova Scotia!

Well, this is the last post I'll be writing in my current mess of a home in BC Canada! After I finish typing this up I'll be moving out of the way so my husband can take our computer apart and stick it back in it's box. I might be able to get a post in while on the road with my laptop but I won't make any promises. Tommorow the movers come and take our stuff away and then we'll be on the road! I'm sure not looking forward to this drive! I hate long drives and boy will this be a long one! I'll be sure to post as soon as I'm able and let you all know how things went! Till then ....... lot's of love to you all!

XOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXO!!!!!!!

3 comments:

casserole said...

Good luck!!!

Cotton Picker said...

Wishing you a safe journey.

GardenGoose said...

best of wishes to you with your move. hope everything goes well.
have a lovely week.