Saturday, April 12, 2008

The Chubby One Finger


Is that picture too adorable or what!? Sorry, I'm being a mum right now and loving babies. I was taking a brake from packing by looking at a bit of Etsy when I happened across that lovely picture and I felt like sharing it. If you'd like to have it on a note card you can get it from Jennifer Boston on Etsy HERE.
I love chubby baby hands! When I was pregnant with my little bug one of the things I looked forward to the most was touching his hands. They were so small and chubby. Now of coarse they're huge and chubby because he's monster baby :) He likes to point at things right now with his cute little one finger. That's what we call it, his one finger, as if it's the only one he has :)! He points at everything, and if I want to make him smile all I have to do is kiss the end of that one finger and he immediately grins because his mummy is so very funny! Being a mum is pure joy, even on the tough days when you don't want to get out of bed (at least for me it is).

2 comments:

ElegantSnobbery said...

Oh my goodness, that picture is adorable!!!

CarrieJ said...

absolutely adorable picture. Don't you wish you could take credit.
I too am the Mom of a monster baby! His hands are the sweetest, dimpliest little things I have ever seen. However, it is foot kisses that send my son cackling :)