Tuesday, March 25, 2008

A New Product in the Works!






I've been busy trying to come up with ideas for various items to sell on Etsy lately. So far I've managed to think up two new ideas which I hope will be well recieved. The first is sort of like a dreamcatcher but not exactly. I've done five so far and am still working out the bugs and trying to improve on them. The above pictures are of 4 of the five. The pale pink and white one was my first attempt. I wasn't completly happy with it so I moved on to the next which was the last picture shown, the pale purple and white. That one turned out nicely but I think I could do better. The other two, rather brightly colored ones were my fourth and fifth tries and I'm already much happier with these. I think I still need to stop at the craft store and pick up more supplies including some more little birds and more beads.
The next project doesn't have pictures yet so I'm keeping it under wraps until I can take some decent photos of them. I will say though that I really like the results of this particular project and I think other people will probably like them too :)

1 comment:

casserole said...

Ohhh, I LIKE! Very vintage and very whimsical!