Sunday, March 9, 2008

Illustration Friday.....My First Time!


I've never participated in Illustration Friday before. Partly because I've never had the time and partly because I as of yet hadn't really been inspired by any of the topics chosen. But when I saw that this week's theme was "garden" I knew that this was my week to try it out! If you've seen my artwork in the past you've probably already figured out that I love flowers. I think my scrapbook paper stash has more floral prints in it than anything else and I love anything to do with roses. The above image is my contribution to this week's Illustration Friday. Enjoy!

8 comments:

pupu said...

Oh welcome to IF! :D I love your collage. Its beautiful! ;)

JO said...

Very pretty and pleasing compostion.

Liz Jones said...

Lovely picture! Welcome to Illustration Friday!
:D

Shani Thomas said...

Welcome to IF! Bravo on your first participation, well done. Oh...and I REALLY like your blog header, the bright on the right hand contrasts nicely with the vintage element on the left, that and the dark words in the center really grab you in!

rebecca woodward said...

I just love this piece! It's wonderful and garden-y. Great job, and welcome to Illustration Friday. You have to keep posting 'cause you have talent! Love your banner too.

rebecca
justgiddy.typepad.com

Rrramone said...

Kim, welcome to IF!! Keep coming back. :-)

NANCY LEFKO said...

beautiful collage...and welcome to IF....

WorkingWords100 said...

VERy cool!

Who's the lady!

Welcome to IF. Come back soon. It does become addicting.