Wednesday, February 6, 2008

A Quick Pictureless Post!

HA HA! I lost two pounds! Two pounds in two days, I'm well on my way now and am feeling overly confident! I just finished a half hour of pilates and am eagerly awaiting the next set later today. And, I'm going to do something most women would never ever do.... I'm going to tell my current weight! Because what's the point in posting about weight loss excitement if I don't tell what my weight is in the first place? Sooooooo, here goes, I currently weigh 145 pounds! A little embarrasing but my goal is to lose AT LEAST 20 pounds, although I wouldn't be at all unhappy if I lost more than that :). So there you go, I'm going to keep my blog updated on my progress. Maybe I'll post my weight every week. I was so excited after weighing myself that I phoned my husband at work just to tell him the good news :).

3 comments:

Don & Debby said...

Congratulations Kim! I hope you reach your goal as painlessly as possible. You must have been really determined. Good luck on the next two pounds.
Love Momxxx

Miss*Laurence said...

Since you've done it I'll tell you too, and it is a lot worse than you: 176pounds... something that happened in the last 4 months of my 1st pregnancy ( was 132 before) so you see, I've got a longer route than you!
Did the crunches today - but I'll start lower 50 for a week, then 60, then 70 etc. I'd already cycled 6 miles up and down with the wind in my face, and 26pounds of shopping at the back... I was pretty tired!

tootsiegrace said...

Wow, good for you!!! I lost a total of 45 lbs in the last year (my baby just turned one last week). I feel and look just fabulous, and it sounds like you are well on your way to reaching your goals!! Great job, and keep it up!

Marisa