Tuesday, February 12, 2008

Etsy Shop and New Work





Boy oh boy, I've had some really frazzled nerves over the weekend and on Monday as well. Etsy is exciting but intimidating! But I'm starting to feel a little more calm now and am trying to just focus on work and taking care of my son. I keep telling myself that everything will work out and that I just have to be calm and patient, nothing happens over night.


This morning I walked into Liam's room and low and behold, he stood up in his crib all by himself! It's his first time standing up without help and he did it so easily! Next thing you know he'll be taking out the trash for his mum :).


I finished some new work today. It incorporates some past collages with new stuff. I added these to my Etsy shop as 8x10 Prints HERE . Well, back to work! Enjoy :)

No comments: