Wednesday, February 13, 2008

An Artist I Would Like to Share With You....


I don't normally do this but I really wanted to share someone else's artwork with you this time around. I came across a wonderful painter a while back named Ken Swinson whose work is in my opinion perfectly charming. I first was lucky enough to see his work on Flickr and then later on his website. Why do I love his work? It makes me happy and when I look at it it reminds me of my visit to Nova Scotia and of the countryside there and of the little old house I hope to someday own. You can check out his artwork HERE if you'd like and who knows, you may just love it as much as I do!
Also check out Ken's work on Flickr at usartdude. Now I just need to make myself "un-poor" so I can afford to buy some of it :)

2 comments:

ken said...

Kim,

thanks for the kind things you have said about my work. I am honored that you featured my painting on your blog.

No reason to become 'unpoor' if you would like to have a piece of my work. I was just thinking about making "artist trading cards" to trade with my artist friends. I definitely need a KimMcabe for my collection.

Let me know if you are interested.
Peace
Ken

ken said...

Kim,

thanks for the kind things you have said about my work. I am honored that you featured my painting on your blog.

No reason to become 'unpoor' if you would like to have a piece of my work. I was just thinking about making "artist trading cards" to trade with my artist friends. I definitely need a KimMcabe for my collection.

Let me know if you are interested.
Peace
Ken