Saturday, January 19, 2008

Thankyou Laurence!

Laurence gave me her "you make my day" award! It's so nice to know that my blog is enjoyed by the people who read it, it makes it all seem more worthwhile. Sometimes I worry that my blog is far too boring but then someone leaves a comment or gives me an award and I feel so much better about it. Thanks Laurence for the award, you're too wonderful :)!

Now I get to give the award to up to ten people. Here's who I'm giving it to....

Tricia Scott
Pam Garrison
Marilyn Healey
Joanna Twinn
Wendy Ryan

These people all have blogs that I enjoy visiting. They are all talented ladies and I recommend visiting their blogs and if you have the time why don't you leave them a comment? We all LOVE comments don't we :) ? I'd give the award back to Laurence (she deserves an award too!) but that would probably be silly, so I'm just going to provide a link to her blog here because if you're anything like me you'll enjoy her blog :).

1 comment:

Kim said...

Well now , when this award got to me , the list had jumped up to ten lol - all you had to do was five? That's not fair!