Tuesday, January 22, 2008

More Artwork to Gaze at!





Here are some more projects I've been up to. The first picture is a little acrylic painting of a chair on a collaged background on watercolor paper that I added beads and a little flower to and then hung with a black ribbon. The second picture is a similar style project, a collage featuring vintage ephemera and an image of Marie Antoinette. It hangs from my bulletin board above my computer desk. The third is another hanging collage style painting of a tree. The rosettes are from horse shows, I removed the ribbon tails and painted the rosettes with acrylic paint. And lastly is my most recent collage. It's framed and ready to be hung :). It is covered in layers upon layers of patterned paper, vintage ephemera, acrylic paint, charcoal pencil and crackle medium. There is a lovely piece of crocheted lace stitched to the top :).

1 comment:

Michelle said...

Just wanted to say I really love your works of art! Thanks for sharing!