Wednesday, December 12, 2007

Christmas Blog Party!

It's time for the "What do you LOVE about your holiday home blog party"! I figured it would be fun to join in on the festivities hosted by Karla's Cottage. I will admit, I don't have alot of Christmas spirit this year but I do love my home, as decrepid as it may be :). What do I love most about it? It's coziness. Of course considering how tiny it is it isn't all that surprising that it's cozy :)! I love being at home in a pair of warm pajamas with a cup of strong black coffee and my little Bug "Liam" playing and smiling beside me. Actually there is something I love about my home so very much more than it's coziness. I love the fact that it's where my son lives and that it's the place I spend countless hours playing and taking care of the love of my life, my sweet sweet little Christmas Angel :) Okay, I'll stop the sappiness now (which couldn't be helped, I'm a mum!). On with the posts full of pictures.....enjoy :)!

7 comments:

Julie said...

I enjoyed visiting your blog today! Have a great week!

Southern Heart said...

Liam is a sweetie, and that's what Christmas is all about...enjoy your holidays!!

Gypsy Mermaid said...

I love comfy pjs too! nothing better then a hot cup of tea or cocoa and warm pjs and festive socks haha! i hope you have a wonderful christmas!

The Rose Cottage said...

Your little Liam is just precious, what a very special Christmas gift he is for you :)
I visited Nova Scotia this past summer and fell in love with the place, I would love to live by the ocean in a place like Mahone Bay or Lunenburg. One can dream right?

black eyed susans kitchen said...

Liam is sooo adorable. He is the best holiday decoration ever! Susan

Whimsy Pink said...

Everything looks so pretty! I love decorating for christmas!I posted mine too!

The Rose Room said...

What a darling boy you have and your Christmas decorations are not sad, they are lovely because they are part of you and your home:) Merry Christmas and Blessings - Rachael