Wednesday, August 22, 2007

My Little Bug is Getting Big!

I am now the proud mum of a baby that can sleep all the way through the night without waking! And if that weren't exciting enough he is also eating with a spoon (with his mummy's help of course)! Liam has added fat free vanilla yogurt to his diet and he likes it so much that he gets very excited when he see's me coming container and baby spoon in hand :). The above picture was taken today in his bouncy chair that my mum and dad bought him. He loves his bouncy chair! Okay, enough proud mum talk, had to get it outta my system :). Unless of course you want more, I could go on for days about this little guy!

2 comments:

Don & Debby said...

Will you give that little boy a hug for me Kim. I am sure missing a sweet time in his life sad to say. I can't wait to see you guys! But then he will be shy to see me. I hope that 10 days is enough time for him to get over the shyness so that I can give him a hug myself.

Love from Grandmaxxx

Kim McCabe said...

Mum, Liam will LOVE you! He's rarely shy with anyone :), he's a very outgoing little man.