Wednesday, August 29, 2007

A Little Bunny Hopped up on my Couch


Liam says "My mum thinks I don't receive enough attention when we go out so this is her solution." Over the weekend I happened to be shopping for paint at Michaels when I came across these adorable bunny ears. Liam was peacefully sleeping in his car seat atop the stroller and not being able to resist I carefully slipped the ears over his head. The incredible cuteness of my sleeping bunny was too fantastic so I just had to purchase the ears. After making my purchase I set off (with my little bunny) next door to Future Shop where my husband was browsing and surprised him with our new pet :) . Now all we need is a hutch to keep our bunny in and some carrots :)!

If all goes as planned today I will have new artwork to post tommorow. I've been working on some new projects including another Marie Antoinette type piece and some other little things sure to delight!

2 comments:

the LaNd of fOrGoTtEn dReAmS said...

He is soooo cute! I wish mine would wear them for more than 10 seconds!!!

Karin (creativechaos) said...

Too adorable!!!! I love those gummy smiles....what a sweetie!!