Wednesday, August 22, 2007

I'm a Rockin Girl Blogger!

I got a surprise today when I went to answer my e-mail! Cindy over at Yapping Cat Studio http://yappingcatstudio.typepad.com/my_weblog/ awarded me the Rockin Girl Blogger award! How sweet of her, don't you think? Anyway, I'm very flattered that my blog is enjoyable enough to win an award! Thanks Cindy! I believe that I'm supposed to nominate someone now so my nomination is ....

Marjorie over at My Cozy Little Whimsy Nook http://www.marmeecraft.typepad.com/

Her blog is as enjoyable to read as it is to look at! And if you like adorable artwork then you may just love her creations as much as I do :). I only just recently discovered Marjorie and her lovely art and I'm so glad I did :)

2 comments:

Marjorie said...

Your a Sweet Cake! Thank You so much for choosing my little blog for such an honor! : ) Your blog is so lovely!!! Thanks again!!!

Kim McCabe said...

Not a problem! Your blog and your artwork are fabulous in my opinion and I check for updates every day :)