Monday, August 13, 2007

The Best Part of my Weekend!

These fabulous little fluffies were the very best part of my weekend! When pulling out of the flea-market parking lot my husband spotted a man selling these three puppies out of a laundry basket on the lawn. He pulled over so I could go take a look. I could have spent all day on that lawn cuddling puppies if it weren't for the fact that my husband was waiting for me in our van. I did get some quick cuddles though! These little guys were so sweet! I received many wonderful puppy kisses and enjoyed every second of it! Two were boys and one a girl. They were Pomeranian, Chihuahua, Papillon crosses if I remember correctly. The daddy was there as well and he was a very well behaved and cute little dog.
This little sweetie is a Chihuahua that I spotted at the Saturday Blueberry festival. Isn't she lovely?!

No comments: