Monday, July 30, 2007

News, some good some sad


Yet again I've added more artwork to Flickr. All sorts of different things, Gypsy Cobs, Dog-Fish (see above), an oriental style collage, some neat forest scenes and a rather odd looking person. Check it out here....
In other news, my husband and I woke up early Sunday morning to load my parents horses onto the transport company's trailer for their LONGGGGGGGGGGG journey all the way to the other side of the country! My parents just moved to Nova Scotia and I was responsible for making sure the horses (Ambra and Sierra) made it onto the trailer in a timely manner. They loaded so nicely, if only they knew what they were in for! I think the trip will take a week or so.
More horse news, I sold my own horse this weekend :(. I'm the mummy of a wonderful Friesian mare named Bree (or at least I was). I'm very sad to see her go but I know that this is for the best. I just don't have the time needed right now to train her seeing as I just had a baby. She's an absolutely wonderful horse and her new owner is VERY lucky! She will also be going on a long journey all the way to Chicago as soon as all the details are worked out.

No comments: