Monday, July 23, 2007

My First Blog Post!


Well today nothing much has happened yet. Liam had a short nap and now he's watching Disney's Fantasia on DVD while I type away and sip my horribly strong coffee. I did spend some time taking pictures of my paintings today and will hopefully if all goes well have them up on my blog for the world to see! I did a painting of a hummingbird on a cupcake yesterday, it's cute and it was nice to try something a little different. I can't for the life of me decide what to paint next though. Part of me wants to do a blonde woman like the one in the movie Indiana Jones and the Last Crusade, Elsa I think her name was. I watched the movie on the weekend and it inspired me. Hopefully that inspiration will last till I can get some time to actually sit down and paint. I just looked over at Liam and he's mesmerized by his movie, guess this is a good movie for babies to watch. Lot's of bright colors and fast movement to keep him interested. Well anyway should finish up here, lot's to do....

1 comment:

Jennifer Conway said...

Love it! Two of my favourite things together in one piece: cupcakes and birds!